Friday, January 13, 2012

I Spy...with a twist

Best for ages 6-10



Fill in things you see in your school, your neighborhood or at home to complete the sentences below. Do not include the names of any people involved. Instead think about your own actions and how you can behave to make the situation better.
I SPY something that prevents accidents:
I SPY a broken item that could cause an accident:
I SPY something that prevents fires:
I SPY something that could start a fire:
I SPY a dangerous behavior:
I SPY a safe behavior:
I SPY a dangerous item in my home:
I SPY a safe item in my home:
I SPY a dangerous item in my school:
I SPY a safe item in my school:
I SPY something safe about my neighborhood:
I SPY something dangerous about my neighborhood:
I SPY one thing I can do to improve safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment